The Data Driven Health (DDH) Electronic Consent (eConsent) is a platform that allows research participants to use a computer-based consent form in lieu of the traditional paper documentation. The eConsent forms are distributed through an online survey to consent patients remotely or on site. eConsents can be accessed on a computer, mobile phone, or tablet and participants are able to sign the consent form electronically.
Simplifying longitudinal data collection and participant management leads to more meaningful interactions. The DDH eConsent Platform enables:
- Increased comprehension through a patient-centric process
- Accelerated form setup and deployment of changes
- Enhanced regulatory compliance
- Multimedia, FAQs, survey and quiz enablement capabilities
- Improved patient retention and higher completion rates
- Data to be centralized into a single system, supporting electronic and paper-based processes
The Data Driven Health Patient Reported Outcomes (DDH ePRO) is the patient centric tool that empowers participants to report on their own time, leading to a higher level of engagement and increased adherence, providing accurate, complete and secure data. The DDH ePRO tool’s flexible architecture streamlines the electronic collection of patient-reported data providing a simpler and better overall experience. In addition, patient advocates are available to assist all participants in their study journey.